The Sterling Course was constructed in the Fall of 2011. Designed by Jeff Blume, Sterling features elevation changes and rolling hills unique to the Houston area. Known for designing beautiful yet challenging golf courses, Blume did not disappoint with his design of Sterling. With five sets of tees to choose from, players of all skill levels will be able to enjoy this great golf course.
Jeffrey D. Blume, 2011
Types of Grass:
Greens: Mini-Verde Bermuda
Tees: 419 Bermuda
Fairways & Rough: 419 Bermuda
Flagstick mounted prisms to aid with the use of laser rangefinders.
Pin placements will be located in 1 of 3 zones on a daily basis, and indicated on the pin cards in the carts.
Daily pin location will be posted in the pro shop and on the first tee.
Fence bordering the golf course is considered out of bounds.
Care of the Course:
- Observe 90 degree rule or any posted daily cart rules
- Allow faster players to play through
- Golf carts must remain on paths within 50 yards of greens and tees
- Golf carts must remain on paths at ALL TIMES on all par 3’s
- Replace all divots and repair all ball marks
- Rake all bunkers after you hit
- Please place all trash in trash receptacles