Whether you are hosting a corporate outing or local fundraiser, our spacious clubhouse and multiple courses offer the ideal location. Experience first class service from our PGA staff and food and beverage team who will advise you through the event process. Our tournament director will assist in facilitating your event to ensure everything proceeds as planned.
We are able to pair your event with the course (or courses) that best suit your needs. With our Houston National course, you experience a country club atmosphere at a public course rate. The Sterling Course is one of Houston’s newest private courses, a true hidden gem.
- Access to two 18-hole courses, ability to host 288 player outing
- Private dining rooms and ballroom for pre/post round activities
- Casual outdoor dining area with our Back Deck venue
Tournament services include:
- Merchandise discounts for goody bags, player gifts and prizes
- Custom cart signs, scoreboards and rule sheets
- Bag drop and professional services
- Designated registration and course set-up
- Tournament scoring after round
Dining Options include:
- Continental breakfast for guests upon arrival
- Boxed lunches during tournament
- Food stations on golf course
- Awards dinner following event
Let us tailor a tournament proposal specific to your needs. Contact our Director of Golf, Kelly Lotton, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (281) 304-1400 to learn more, or simply fill out the below tournament inquiry form.