- Steven Chernosky, Head Superintendent
Types of Grass:
- Greens: Mini-Verde Bermuda
- Tees: 419 Bermuda
- Fairways & Rough: 419 Bermuda.
- Flagstick mounted prisms to aid with the use of laser rangefinders.
- Pin placements will be located in 1 of 3 zones on a daily basis, and indicated on the pin cards in the carts.
- Daily pin location will be posted in the pro shop and on the first tee.
- Fence bordering the golf course is considered out of bounds.
Care of the Course:
- Observe 90 degree rule or any posted daily cart rules.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Golf carts must remain on paths within 50 yards of greens and tees.
- Golf carts must remain on paths at ALL TIMES on all par 3ís.
- Replace all divots and repair all ball marks.
- Rake all bunkers after you hit.
- Please place all trash in trash receptacles.
16500 Houston National Blvd
Houston, TX 77095
Sterling Country Club © 2013. All Rights Reserved.